Oromo is spoken by around 30 million people in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia and Egypt. Oromo is also the third most spoken language in Africa. DA Languages have the linguists ready in order to fill the demand for such a largely spoken language. Oromo is spoken by 40% of the Ethiopian population.
DA Languages understand and cater to the many language services needed across different sectors throughout the UK. Our linguists are trained on how to handle multiple scenarios and documents from sensitive information such as medical histories through to print marketing campaigns for your company. DA Languages have the knowledge and skill necessary to provide the highest quality translation and interpretation services for Oromo.
When it comes to requesting your Oromo linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Oromo linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Oromo ad-hoc interpreting
- Oromo consecutive interpreting
- Oromo simultaneous interpreting
- Oromo mental health interpreting
- Oromo telephone interpreting
- Oromo video interpreting
- Oromo document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: email@example.com call: 0161 928 2533