Lingala also referred to as Ngala is largely spoken in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is spoken in Angola and the Central African Republic although this is to a lesser extent. DA Languages provide premium Lingala translation and interpretation services across the country.
An important aspect of any translation work is understanding the context. Our aim to assist our clients across multiple sectors in breaking down language barriers and context plays a massive role in that. This is why we source native speaking linguists in order to help provide that additional level of translation to ensure a high level of understanding for all parties involved.
When it comes to requesting your Lingala linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book linguists, manage projects and track budgets.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Lingala linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Lingala ad-hoc interpreting
- Lingala consecutive interpreting
- Lingala simultaneous interpreting
- Lingala mental health interpreting
- Lingala telephone interpreting
- Lingala video interpreting
- Lingala document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 0161 928 2533