Kurdish Sorani is one of the most requested of all the Kurdish languages (dialects) that we can provide linguists and services for. Spoken by an estimated 7 million Kurds across Iraq, Kurdistan and the Iranian Kurdistan Province.
Kurdish Sorani requires skilled linguists who are capable of understanding the differences between the different Kurdish languages. The other Kurdish languages include:
- Kurdish Badini
- Kurdish Gorani
- Kurdish Hawrami
- Kurdish Kurmanji
Our Kurdish Sorani linguists are mostly native speakers, which means they are capable of not only assisting with literal translation and/or interpretation but also helping to break down cultural barriers. Given the context in which a language can change its definition, all our linguists are qualified to understand both the English context and the Kurdish Sorani context. This allows for the highest quality translation and interpreting services.
When it comes to requesting your Kurdish Sorani linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Kurdish Sorani linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Kurdish Sorani ad-hoc interpreting
- Kurdish Sorani consecutive interpreting
- Kurdish Sorani simultaneous interpreting
- Kurdish Sorani mental health interpreting
- Kurdish Sorani telephone interpreting
- Kurdish Sorani video interpreting
- Kurdish Sorani document translation & proofreading