Kurdish Kurmanji is spoken in Turkey, Syria, Iran and northern Iraq and by over 20 million people worldwide. Given the large number of Kurdish speakers and dialects, DA Languages have a multitude of expert linguists for translation and interpretation for Kurdish Kurmanji.
We source native speaking linguists which means they can help translate contextual and cultural differences professionally and effectively. DA Languages aim to break down language barriers for all our clients across the UK. Through working with experienced and fluent linguists we can ensure the highest level of understanding for all parties involved. Whether it be for public or private sectors, we have the expertise and experience to provide high-quality Kurdish Kurmanji language services.
When it comes to requesting your Kurdish Kurmanji linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Kurdish Kurmanji linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Kurdish Kurmanji Ad-hoc interpreting
- Kurdish Kurmanji Consecutive interpreting
- Kurdish Kurmanji Simultaneous interpreting
- Kurdish Kurmanji Mental health interpreting
- Kurdish Kurmanji Telephone interpreting
- Kurdish Kurmanji Video interpreting
- Kurdish Kurmanji Document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: email@example.com call: 0161 928 2533