At DA Languages, our aim is simple: to reduce language barriers.
We work with the public and private sectors to help limited and non-English speakers access critical services. From providing interpreting at hospital appointments to the translation of legal documents, we’re incredibly proud of the work we do and the excellent team we have that makes this work happen.
Fast-paced yet friendly, our offices in Manchester are full of some of the brightest and most supportive individuals you’ll ever meet. As a private-equity backed SME that has grown exponentially over the last few years, each member of our team plays a crucial part in the success of DA Languages
With a multicultural, multigenerational team of exceptional people, no two days are ever the same. We’re dedicated to developing and coaching our employees to reach their full potential.
In addition to offering an exciting workload and plenty of progression, the DA team also benefits from:
- Flexible working post-training
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A vibrant office environment, including a rooftop terrace
- Company-funded wellbeing events
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit and tea and coffee provided daily
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive access to PerkBox, offering retail discounts for stores from ASOS to Adidas and freebies including free drinks at Café Nero, insurance savings and more
- Regular social events and activities, including an annual summer party, in office celebrations and competitions.
From the humble beginnings of a team of one working from her bedroom, DA Languages has gone from strength to strength over the past two decades and is expanding impressively on a daily basis. We’re always looking for the best and brightest, so if you’re looking for a career-changing move then take a look at our current vacancies today.