At DA Languages, we aim to break down language barriers in every part of life. This is why we have introduced the telephone interpreting relay service.
Our telephone interpreting relay service enables non-English speaking members of the public to make calls in their own language to organisations, by first being connected to an expert interpreter.
Once you have been connected to an interpreter, the interpreter will forward the call on to the required organisation. This service enables accurate and efficient conversation between both the member of the public and the professional they are calling, from the very beginning of the call.
1. Contact your Direct Dial number (unique to your language).
2. Dial in the unique PIN code for the organisation you need to reach. Find the organisation in the list below and click on their name to find the PIN.
3. An interpreter will pick up your call and introduce themselves.
4. Tell the interpreter the name of the organisation you wish to contact and the telephone number.
5. The interpreter will speak to the staff member and let them know they will be interpreting for you.
6. Begin your phone call. The interpreter will communicate each thing you and the professional say throughout the call.