DA Languages, has maintained its strong growth momentum, securing its largest-ever contract win.
The three-year deal with the NHS is worth more than £1m a year. This makes it one of the largest NHS language service contracts awarded in England. The contract has further strengthened DA Languages’ position in the Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire areas.
DA Languages has been awarded the contract with eight NHS bodies under the NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative. Under the contract, the company will support patients with its full suite of spoken and non-spoken interpreting and translation services. These cover more than 200 languages, helping the following organisations:
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
- Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Health & Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Locala Community Partnership CIC.
Matthew Taylor, Managing Director, said: “It is a pleasure to be able to contribute such wide support to the NHS, helping them through the virus period and beyond. Our technology and service channels will provide the NHS with urgent and critical support for limited English and non-English patients in fast paced and increasingly complex environments.
“Following the recent award of a place on the Crown Commercial Services framework, we have now secured presence on all of the eight UK Public Sector Language service frameworks. The business is now securely positioned to access the full Public Sector market and continue our incredible growth story for the next five years and beyond.”