Tigrinya is spoken in Eritrea and in the north of Ethiopia. There are around 7 million speakers of Tigrinya across the globe. DA Languages provide professional and high-quality translation and interpretation services for Tigrinya.
We source native-speaking linguists, allowing for an extra level of understanding. Translation and interpretation not only require a handle of the language but also cultural awareness. This cultural awareness means that our linguists can respectfully and professionally translate the context of the situation as well as the literal word for word. Our experienced Tigrinya linguists will ensure that all parties involved are all on the same page.
When it comes to requesting your Tigrinya linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Tigrinya linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Tigrinya ad-hoc interpreting
- Tigrinya consecutive interpreting
- Tigrinya simultaneous interpreting
- Tigrinya mental health interpreting
- Tigrinya telephone interpreting
- Tigrinya video interpreting
- Tigrinya document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: email@example.com call: 0161 928 2533