South American Spanish is spoken in 20 countries across South America and is the second most spoken language across the continent. It is always important to differentiate South American Spanish from European Spanish in order to get the most accurate translation. DA Languages are incredibly skilled and experienced in providing high quality South American Spanish translation and interpretation.
DA Languages always look to source native speaking linguists in order to ensure a masterful understanding of the language as well as the culture. Not only does the Spanish language differ depending on the country but as does the culture. We help our clients communicate without limitation or hesitation, which is why we actively train our linguists in cultural differences so they can respectfully handle even the most sensitive situations.
When it comes to requesting your South American Spanish linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our South American Spanish linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- South American Spanish Ad-hoc interpreting
- South American Spanish Consecutive interpreting
- South American Spanish Simultaneous interpreting
- South American Spanish Mental health interpreting
- South American Spanish Telephone interpreting
- South American Spanish Video interpreting
- South American Spanish Document translation & proofreading