Dutch is spoken in Suriname, which is a small country on the North-East coast of South America with a population of just over 500,000 people. Of course, South American Dutch has its differences from its European counterpart. DA Languages work with native speakers to provide highly accurate South American Dutch translation and interpretation.
Due to the fact that DA Languages source mother-tongue linguists, this helps massively when translating context. This is especially important with sectors such as Legal and Medical, as cultural context can completely alter translation and meaning. DA Languages make sure to match linguists with industries based on their experience and skills. Therefore, a linguist with industry understanding can accurately translate the intent and context as well as the word for word.
When it comes to requesting your South American Dutch linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our South American Dutch linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- South American Dutch Ad-hoc interpreting
- South American Dutch Consecutive interpreting
- South American Dutch Simultaneous interpreting
- South American Dutch Mental health interpreting
- South American Dutch Telephone interpreting
- South American Dutch Video interpreting
- South American Dutch Document translation & proofreading