An estimated 11 million people speak Somali and nearly 100,000 Somalis live in the UK. DA Languages has 20 years of experience working with translation and interpretation requests. We have experience dealing with Somali language needs across all aspects of modern life.
We source native Somali speakers to ensure that all translations and interpretations are of the best quality, they also allow for an additional level of cultural understanding. Our linguists often have to assist with highly sensitive and complex situations such as doctors appointments, police interviews and court hearings, as a few examples. The cultural awareness means that our linguists can assist and ease the more difficult of situations, so all parties involved are on the same page.
When it comes to requesting your Somali linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Somali linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Somali ad-hoc interpreting
- Somali consecutive interpreting
- Somali simultaneous interpreting
- Somali mental health interpreting
- Somali telephone interpreting
- Somali video interpreting
- Somali document translation & proofreading