The growth of eCommerce continues, this means more retailers are targeting a wider global market. DA Languages help our retail clients target these new audiences by removing language barriers through tailored translation and interpretation services.
With a crowded market place, a brands ability to cut through the noise and engage with the consumer is more important than ever. DA Languages understand that retail translation is holistic and needed at every point to both gain new consumers and build a loyal following.
Our linguists are all culturally aware and sensitive to the nuances of how context and meaning changes from country to country, therefore ensuring that branding, product names and descriptions make sense to all potential customers. This awareness means that our retail clients always give the best user experience both in-store and online.
Translation and localisation have taken even more precedence recently given the increase in online order over the last several months. Take a look at just some of the benefits localisation for retail has:
Benefits of Localisation
- Improve your customer experience and encourage brand loyalty and returning customers to your business
- Understand how your products sell dependent on country and language. Know what to stock more of for certain areas based on their language.
- Able to measure customer behaviour and gain a deeper understanding of your customer base and segment them via country and language.
- Improve local SEO, so your website is higher on Google results and even at the top for multiple countries.
- Increase sales via a personalised experience and knowing what customers want through understanding their behaviour, thanks to localisation.
All our clients are offered exclusive access to our secure online booking portal, DA Link. This makes booking language services quick, easy and on your schedule. We are also able to accommodate urgent when needed.