The continual growth of eCommerce means that targeting an international customer base has never been easier. However, developing global customer loyalty takes more than just a great product.
Customers around the world want to be sold to in their native language. Investing in quality retail translation services is important for businesses who want to compete on a global scale. DA Languages helps retail clients target these new international audiences by removing language barriers, through tailored retail translation and interpretation services.
Quality retail translation
With a crowded market place, a brands ability to cut through the noise and engage with the global consumer is more important than ever. Poor quality translation can be detrimental to the reputation of your brand. DA Languages understand that retail translation is holistic and needed at every point to both gain new consumers and build a loyal following.
Our linguists are all culturally aware and sensitive to the nuances of how context and meaning changes from country to country, therefore ensuring that branding, product names and descriptions make sense to all potential global customers. This awareness means that our retail clients always give the best user experience both in-store and online.
Grow your retail business through localisation
“Localisation” is a more comprehensive process and addresses cultural and non-textual components, as well as linguistic issues when adapting a product or service for another country or locale.
Retail translation and localisation have taken even more precedence recently given the increase in online order over the last several months. Take a look at just some of the benefits localisation for retail has:
Benefits of eCommerce & retail localisation
- Localised product copy improves your customer experience
- Retail localisation encourages brand loyalty and returning customers
- Understand how your products sell dependent on country and language. Know what to stock more of for certain areas based on their language.
- Able to measure customer behaviour and gain a deeper understanding of your customer base and segment them via country and language.
- Improve local SEO, so your website is higher on Google results and even at the top for multiple countries.
- Increase sales via a personalised experience and knowing what customers want through understanding their behaviour, thanks to localisation.
Countries we translate for
We can provide retail translation services in 450 languages and dialects. Our UK-based linguists can accommodate even the rarest of language requests.
Discuss our retail translation services
All our clients are offered exclusive access to our secure online booking portal, DA Link. This makes booking retail translation and localisation services quick, easy and on your schedule. We are also able to accommodate urgent when needed.