DA Languages Ltd. was established in 1998 by current CEO, Actar Arya. Now, 21 years on, DA Languages Ltd have moved into brand new offices in Old Trafford and are considered one of the most trusted and reliable providers of languages services to the Public Sector. We are a private equity backed business and our focus is very much on growing the business strengthening our working practices.
Our mission is simple – to enable our customers to deliver their goals by removing language barriers, by:
- Creating a processes and systems that enable us to deliver a best in class solution
- Building employee knowledge to ensure we better capture our client’s needs whilst providing valued advice
- Understanding the global changes impacting the sectors we serve
- Ensuring that our customers customer/ patient/ client received the required message exactly how it was intended to be
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and capable Recruiter to join the Recruitment team.
You will act as the first point of contact to recruit high calibre linguists to help support the businesses requirements and goals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research to ensure the most cost effective and high-quality linguists available
- Monitoring and improving the utilisation of current linguists
- Case manage new linguists into an approved state
- Ensuring all compliance is up to date for linguist pool
- Dealing with day-to-day queries
- Call handling
- Inputting information into a database
- General administrative support for the department manager and team
Key Knowledge and skills required:
- Experience in recruitment is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly motivated with a genuine interest in Recruitment
- Organises own time effectively
- Responsible and Professional approach
- Team Player
If you have the above skills and would like to be part of a fast-paced growing business send us your CV today to email@example.com!
Applicants must be UK residents and possess the right to work in the UK. DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality or religion.