A new role has recently opened within DA Languages for a Quality Assurance Auditor. We are a Language Service Provider, based in Manchester, delivering first-class interpreting and translation services. We provide expert support to both private and public sectors, covering over 450 languages and dialects.
- Job Title: Quality Assurance Auditor
- Job Type: Permanent
- Hours: 37.5
- Job Location: Manchester
- Salary: £ 21,000
As a Quality Assurance Auditor, you will be responsible for preparing, managing, and maintaining all quality documentation systems, as well as auditing the Linguist approval process and quality aspect of Linguist recruitment. A small team of Compliance assistants will report into you and assist with audits, compliance and quality. You will oversee and verify that documentation received contains the information required for compliance and maintains the standards set by us to be able to deliver a quality service to our clients. You will also quality assess calls made from our recruitment team to Linguists to maintain a level of consistency and to aid internal development. The aim of this role is to help assure the high quality of our operations and services, helping towards the long-term success of our business.
On a regular basis, provide progress updates on all aspects of the quality assurance system.
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits.
- To ensure that each recruitment coordinator is undertaking the recruitment process in accordance with the pre-agreed instructions, and to carry out quality audits regularly.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision, and “on the job” training for a small team of compliance assistants
- To review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness
- To communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance.
- Identify any process which needs to be updated or improved
- Develop new standards for recruitment onboarding, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all services.
You’ll demonstrate excellent attention to detail and good auditing practices and will have lots of experience in the use of databases for management of information.
In addition to the above you’ll also need to demonstrate the following;
- Good IT skills, experience in word, and specifically excel
- Familiarity with working to business and regulatory guidelines
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good analytical reasoning / mathematical skills
The following attributes would be desirable, but not essential;
- Auditing experience
- Regulatory knowledge
- Quality Assurance experience
To apply email your CV to email@example.com
Please note, a DBS check is required for the role.