Punjabi is the 10th most spoken language in the world, spoken in Pakistan and areas of India. Our linguists are all native and provide translation and interpreting across public and private sectors in the UK.
Another important skill that our linguists possess is the ability to not only understand the language but also the cultural differences and sensitives. This allows our linguists to provide the best service possible not only for our clients but also for our clients’ customers.
When it comes to requesting your Punjabi linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Punjabi linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Punjabi ad-hoc interpreting
- Punjabi consecutive interpreting
- Punjabi simultaneous interpreting
- Punjabi mental health interpreting
- Punjabi telephone interpreting
- Punjabi video interpreting
- Punjabi document translation & proofreading