Pashtu is spoken in Afghanistan. While it could be considered a rare language in the UK, it is one of DA Languages’ most requested for translation and interpretation services. We are experienced and skilled in providing language services in Pashtu across the UK.
Our linguists are skilled and experienced in handling a variety of language services including document translation through to telephone interpreting. Furthermore, we source native speaking linguists which allow for an unparalleled level of understanding. Our linguists also have the cultural sensitivity to know how to translate the context of the situation respectfully and accurately.
When it comes to requesting your Pashtu linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Pashtu linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Pashtu ad-hoc interpreting
- Pashtu consecutive interpreting
- Pashtu simultaneous interpreting
- Pashtu mental health interpreting
- Pashtu telephone interpreting
- Pashtu video interpreting
- Pashtu document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: email@example.com call: 0161 928 2533