Nepali is mainly spoken in Nepal and some neighbouring areas of India. Nepali can also be called Gurkha, Gorkhali, Gurkhali or Khaskura. DA Languages provide expert translation and interpretation service for Nepali across the UK.
In order to ensure top quality service, our linguists are native speakers. Our linguists also receive additional training that allows them to handle sensitive and confidential information. This means that no matter the situation in which you require our services, we have professional and experienced linguists ready to handle any Nepali translation or interpretation requests.
When it comes to requesting your Nepali linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Nepali linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Nepali ad-hoc interpreting
- Nepali consecutive interpreting
- Nepali simultaneous interpreting
- Nepali mental health interpreting
- Nepali telephone interpreting
- Nepali video interpreting
- Nepali document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 0161 928 2533