Mirpuri is spoken in the north-west of Pakistan. It can also be referred to as Pothwari (پوٹھواری), also spelt Patwari, Potohari and Pothohari (پوٹھوہاری) Pahari (پہاڑی). DA Languages provide high-quality Mirpuri translation and interpretation services across a variety of industry sectors throughout the UK.
One of the key aspects of our language services is that we work with native-speaking linguists, as well as providing additional training in order to maintain an incredibly high standard and code of conduct. The linguists we work with are all fully qualified and experienced in handling even the most sensitive situations such as hospital appointments, police interviews, legal documents and so on. Rest assured that we work together with our linguists to successfully and efficiently break down language barriers for all our clients and their customers.
When it comes to requesting your Mirpuri linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Mirpuri linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Mirpuri Ad-hoc interpreting
- Mirpuri Consecutive interpreting
- Mirpuri Simultaneous interpreting
- Mirpuri Mental health interpreting
- Mirpuri Telephone interpreting
- Mirpuri Video interpreting
- Mirpuri Document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: email@example.com call: 0161 928 2533