Latvian can also be referred to as Lettish and is spoken by around 2 million people. While it could be considered a smaller language, it is still a highly requested one for DA Languages. We have the experience and team ready to handle any Latvian language request.
All our linguists receive cultural awareness training. This important training means that our linguists are able to translate the surrounding context to the situation. Therefore, allowing all parties to have the best understanding without confusion. Our linguists are native Latvian speakers which also ensures a high command of the language and skill of translation.
When it comes to requesting your Latvian linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Latvian linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Latvian Ad-hoc interpreting
- Latvian Consecutive interpreting
- Latvian Simultaneous interpreting
- Latvian Mental health interpreting
- Latvian Telephone interpreting
- Latvian Video interpreting
- Latvian Document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: email@example.com call: 0161 928 2533