Kurdish Badini is spoken in Iraq, Kurdistan, Turkey and Syria. It is another one of the Kurdish dialects, of which DA Languages have many years of experience providing excellent translation and interpretation services. Our clients are spread across the UK, which means we can help with your language service needs no matter where you are in the country.
We source mother-tongue linguists in order to ensure a high understanding and command of the language. Furthermore, our linguists have additional cultural awareness which allows them to translate not only the language but also the additional context. All our linguists have experience dealing with even the most serious situations, for example, hospital consultations, police interviews and immigration documents.
When it comes to requesting your Kurdish Badini linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better, but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Kurdish Badini linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Kurdish Badini Ad-hoc interpreting
- Kurdish Badini Consecutive interpreting
- Kurdish Badini Simultaneous interpreting
- Kurdish Badini Mental health interpreting
- Kurdish Badini Telephone interpreting
- Kurdish Badini Video interpreting
- Kurdish Badini Document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 0161 928 2533