Junior Internal Auditor
DA Languages Ltd was established 23 years ago by current CEO, Actar Arya. Now a private equity-backed business, our focus is on continuing to grow as a business and strengthen our working practices.
With new offices, a dedicated team and an ever-expanding customer base, we are considered one of the most trusted and reliable service providers in our sector.
Our mission is simple – to enable our customers to deliver their goals by removing language barriers, by:
- Creating processes and systems that enable us to deliver a best in class solution
- Building employee knowledge, ensuring we better capture our client’s needs and provide valued advice
- Understanding the global changes that impact the sectors we serve
- Ensuring that our customers audience receive their messaging exactly how it was intended
About the Role
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000
We are looking for an Internal Auditor to join our Risk & Compliance Team and play a lead role in the delivery of our internal audit framework.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in an audit or risk and compliance role and is looking to join a business where there is lots of progression and career development.
The successful candidate will join a growing business where there will be training, support and lots of opportunities to develop through getting involved in various projects and looking after the audit process for the whole business
Main duties/responsibilities include:
- Conducting audits across multiple areas of the business, in line with the internal audit schedule
- Conduct audits objectively and independently and provide risk-based assurance and insight
- Conduct follow up audits to address non-conformance
- Report regularly on audit outcomes to the Risk & Compliance Manager, highlighting key trends, risks and insights
- Demonstrate a future-focused and continuous improvement approach to addressing non-conformances
- Identify loopholes or gaps in the process and recommend improvements
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Experience working as an internal auditor would be desirable
- Knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- High attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Independent judgement & ability to think objectively
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, submit your CV today! Email email@example.com
Applicants must be UK residents and possess the right to work in the UK. DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality or religion.
Please note, a DBS Check is required for the role.