We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our rapidly growing organisation. Due to expansion and the upcoming of new contracts we are currently looking for Implementation Executive to assist in continuing to expand an already successful Client Account Team.
Reporting to the Implementation Manager, you will have real and rare opportunity to join a highly ambitious, expanding private equity backed business with significant career value.
We work with over 10,000+ native linguists–both nationally and internationally–to cover over 450 languages and dialects in service to our clients. These include local governments, NHS Trusts, Police and the Immigration Advisory Service, to name a few. We are extremely proud of our excellent client retention rate within the public sector.
We offer 24/7 365 days services to our clients, and excellent customer service both internally and externally is at the core of our business values.
About the Role
Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm Start date: ASAP Salary £22-24k
This role will see responsibility from day 1 and we offer opportunities to progress your career.
The role of Implementation Executive will be support and work directly with the Implementation Manager to plan and execute the implementation of any new client contracts. This team is a vital part of the DA Languages’ Client Account Team as it is responsible for establishing and nurturing the relationship with new clients. This is a client facing role and includes regular client meeting, client training and daily implementation progress reporting.
This is a client facing role and suitable for an individual experienced in establishing strong client relationships, with excellent communication skills, and the ability to prioritise a varied workload. Experience with B2B customer service is desirable but not required.
Main Duties Include
· Arranging the setup of any new clients’ accounts on the company’s management system. Included but not limited to set up of billing structure and customise booking request forms.
· Dealing with any new client queries on day-to-day basis and supporting the client through their implementation period.
· Organising client user trainings and supporting the Implementation Manager in delivering those
· Taking part at the contract review process and keeping the contract tracker up to date.
· Setting up internal kick off meetings with key stakeholders.
· Updating the Implementation checklist for reporting.
· Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within Client companies.
· Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
· Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
· Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
· Using in house systems.
· Using excel to generate reports.
Key knowledge, skills required
- 2 years Customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to take instruction and carry out tasks efficiently and to a high standard
- Good time keeping.
Our office is a friendly, diverse, and welcoming place. However, this is counterbalanced by a busy environment that requires determination and a hard-working attitude. We value individuals who possess a strong work-ethic and sense of community, but who also carry themselves with confidence and professionalism.
If you think you match the description and can bring enthusiasm, tenacity and a professional approach to work, then apply today! Applicants must be UK residents only.
DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality or religion.
Please note, a DBS Check is required for the role.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org