The Gujarati language is more than 700 years old and is spoken by more than 55 million people around the world. Therefore it is no surprise that Gujarati is among our top 10 most requested languages for translation and interpretation.
DA Languages have access to our own register of Gujarati linguists all across the UK, so we are able to meet our clients’ needs regardless of their location. All of our linguists are trained and seasoned professionals capable of providing language services in even the most sensitive of situations. Furthermore, as many of our linguists’ first language is Gujarati they pertain a societal understanding and therefore are able to not only translate and/or interpret but also provide our clients customers with the vital context of the situation or document.
When it comes to requesting your Gujarati linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Gujarati linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Gujarati ad-hoc interpreting
- Gujarati consecutive interpreting
- Gujarati simultaneous interpreting
- Gujarati mental health interpreting
- Gujarati telephone interpreting
- Gujarati video interpreting
- Gujarati document translation & proofreading
If you require more information or have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 0161 928 2533