Due to expansion and internal recruitment, we are currently looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join our rapidly growing organisation.
We work with over 10,000+ native linguists–both nationally and internationally–to cover over 450 languages and dialects in service to our clients. These include local governments, NHS Trusts, Police and the Immigration Advisory Service, to name a few. We are extremely proud of our excellent client retention rate within the public sector.
We offer 24/7 365 days services to our clients, and excellent customer service both internally and externally is at the core of our business values.
A permanent position, this Support Engineer’s role is a fabulous opportunity for an individual to grow our IT presence, primarily providing user desktop support. Would suit someone that wants to be part of a successful journey as we continue to support the growth and development of this long-established stable company.
● Provide the first line of support via Email, Telephone and onsite at our offices to our staff, owning or escalating the resolution in a timely manner.
● Help build and define end user support documentation.
● Quickly troubleshoot hardware and software issues as well as enabling users to best utilise our IT systems.
● Document problems and resolution steps and look at ways to prevent recurrences.
● Install, relocate, remove IT equipment (lifting and carrying of equipment required).
● Support the IT Manager as directed.
Requirements & Required Skills
● A friendly and supportive manner
● Previous experience in a support role preferred.
● Basic hardware and network troubleshooting
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Experience with Windows 10, Office 365
● An awareness of ITIL, ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials
● Ability to take instruction and carry out tasks efficiently and to a high standard.
● Good time keeping
Our office is a friendly, diverse, and welcoming place. However, this is counterbalanced by a busy environment that requires determination and a hard-working attitude. We value individuals who possess a strong work-ethic and sense of community, but who also carry themselves with confidence and professionalism.
If you think you match the description and can bring enthusiasm, tenacity, and a professional approach to work, then send apply today!
Applicants must be UK residents only.
DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality, or religion.
Please note, a DBS check is required for this role.