Telephone interpreting is one of the easiest and quickest ways of accessing an interpreter. It is also a convenient option for interpreters to provide their services.
Our innovative telephone interpreting service is instant. There are no pre-bookings and the service is available 24/7 (including weekends), for both interpreters and service users.
We have recently developed a brand new app for our interpreters! It can be downloaded on all Android and Apple mobile devices
Benefits include –
- Interpreters will now be able to set themselves as available or unavailable.
- See your earnings and calls for the month whenever you like.
- Update your details and languages in a simple and convenient way.
- We will also be able to send you notifications on this app. We’ll let you know of busier times for telephone interpreting. We’ll also send out general information about our service as well as general tips!
We already have many interpreters using the app, and have had great positive feedback regarding it!
How can I download it?
The DAL Interpreter app can be downloaded from both Google Play store and Apple App store.
These are the direct links for both of these stores:
- For Android: Open Google Play Store, search for ‘DALInterpreter’. Click ‘Install’. Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.miton.dalinterpreter
- For iPhone or iPad: Open the App Store, search for ‘DAL interpreter’ Click install. DAL interpreter by Miton Systems Ltd https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/dalinterpreter/id1471752565
How does it work?
Once you have downloaded the app you will be taken through to the tutorials. The tutorials will show you the key features of the app and how to use it. It will then take you to the log in page which will ask you to provide your email, mobile number and pin code.
When you have logged in you will be taken straight to the “make me available” screen in which you will be able to set yourself as available or unavailable. It is as simple as that!
If you wish you can still use the old way of setting your availability on the system by going on the website and entering your email and pin code.
As a reminder there are three ways of setting your availability for telephone interpreting:
- By going to the website https://dalang.miton.co.uk/login.php
- By calling 03300883297 and entering your pin code
- Downloading the new app!
If you are already registered on our telephone interpreting system but you don’t know your pin code or if you would like to start telephone interpreting then please drop an email to email@example.com
Written by Malak Bendaw, Telephone Interpreting Co-Ordinator