Due to expansion and the upcoming of new contracts we are currently looking for a Customer Service Adviser (Booking Coordinator) to assist in continuing to expand an already successful booking team.
Reporting to the Bookings Team Leader, you will have real and rare opportunity to join a highly ambitious, expanding private equity-backed business with significant career value.
We work with over 10,000+ native linguists–both nationally and internationally–to cover over 450 languages and dialects in service to our clients. These include local governments, NHS Trusts, Police and the Immigration Advisory Service, to name a few. We are extremely proud of our excellent client retention rate within the public sector.
We require an able multitasker to join our team and the ideal applicant must be a dynamic individual who can work under pressure, is a great communicator and takes pride completing a task to a high standard.
· Monday – Sunday on a rota basis
· Working times: 5.30pm – 10.00pm, 4 days per week
£10,495 p/a / £8.97 p/h
Main Duties Include
· Booking interpreters on to jobs
· Calling clients – showing great telephone etiquette and customer care
· Ensuring an interpreter is present for every booking
· Build rapport with clients and interpreters
· Prioritising tasks – showing organisation and flexibility
· Quickly and efficiently managing incoming and outgoing calls and emails
Call centre experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Applicants must be UK residents only.
If you think you match the description and can bring enthusiasm, tenacity and a professional approach to work then apply today!
DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality or religion.
Please note, a DBS Check is required for the role.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, submit your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org!