Due to expansion and upcoming new contracts we are currently looking for a Complaint Handler to assist in continuing to expand an already successful Client Account Team.
Reporting to the Client Account Manager, you will have real and rare opportunity to join a highly ambitious, expanding private equity-backed business with significant career value. We work with over 10,000+ native linguists–both nationally and internationally–to cover over 450 languages and dialects in service to our clients. These include local governments, NHS Trusts, Police and the Immigration Advisory Service. We are extremely proud of our client retention rate within the public sector. We offer 365 days services to our clients, and excellent customer service both internally and externally is at the core of our business values.
About the Role
Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm Start date: ASAP Salary: £18k Plus dependent on experience
This role will see responsibility from day 1 and we offer opportunities to progress your career. The role of Complaint Handler will require an ability to prioritise a varied workload and solve problems, processing client queries and complaints. It is essential that you also have a good telephone manner and can always communicate professionally. Experience in complaint handling is desirable but not required.
Main Duties Include
· To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints.
· To manage the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales.
· Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
· Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
· Managing clients’ expectations
· Delivering linguists’ retraining where necessary
· Providing data and complaint trends and communicate lessons learnt to the Client Relationship Manager and senior colleagues.
· Achieving department targets and KPI’s.
· Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
· Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
· Using in house system
· Using excel to generate reports
Key Knowledge, skills required
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word.
· Work as part of a team and independently
· Ability to take instruction and carry out tasks efficiently and to a high standard
· Good timekeeping
Please note, a DBS Check is required for the role.
Please send your CV to email@example.com