Due to expansion, we are currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our rapidly growing organisation.
This role will involve overseeing a team who deals with the management of our public sector client portfolio, seeks opportunities for expansion within existing and new client base and deals with the handling and investigation of complaints, whilst ensuring a smooth working relationship, which will drive the company forward and ensure that we deliver what is expected for our clients.
Their role also involves ensuring the staff are happy so the business can run smoothly, you’ll organise and delegate their workload monitor them to make sure it’s done correctly and look at ways to improve the team in terms of process/change.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Client Relationship and Complaints Team to ensure that the service delivery is of excellent quality and achieves overall contract objectives
- Overseeing the development of relationships between the CRE and our clients to ensure that follow-up meetings and deadlines are met
- Managing, overseeing, and supporting the team with the Retention and Renewal strategies for our clients to ensure that all contract extensions are secured
- Dealing with escalated issues/queries from Clients
- Be the driver of communication with our Clients
- Assist with the process change and overall improvements within the department
- Reporting to and assisting the Ops Support Manager on a regular basis
- Arranging and holding weekly meetings with your team, 121s, investing in the development of the team members
- Be a point of contact for your team to answer any queries that they may have or escalations that might be needed regarding their workload.
Ultimately a manager should build on creating an enthusiastic, willing team that actively aim to reach their goals effectively. Your team should be flexible around your needs and be able to adapt their workload to allow the continued success of the team when under pressure.
Key knowledge, skills required
- Previous experience managing clients and understanding their needs
- Previous experience of working as a manager
- Previous experience with reviewing and changing processes within the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to take instruction and carry out tasks efficiently and to a high standard
We work with over 10,000+ native linguists–both nationally and internationally–to cover over 450 languages and dialects in service to our clients. These include local governments, NHS Trusts, Police and the Immigration Advisory Service, to name a few. We are extremely proud of our excellent client retention rate within the public sector.
We offer 24/7 365 days services to our clients, and excellent customer service both internally and externally is at the core of our business values.
Our office is a friendly, diverse, and welcoming place. However, this is counterbalanced by a busy environment that requires determination and a hard-working attitude. We value individuals who possess a strong work ethic and sense of community, but who also carry themselves with confidence and professionalism.
If you think you match the description and can bring enthusiasm, tenacity and a professional approach to work, then send apply today! Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be UK residents only.
DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality or religion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19