We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our rapidly growing organisation. Due to expansion and the upcoming of new contracts we are currently looking for Client Relationship Executive to assist in continuing to expand an already successful Client Account Team.
Reporting to the Client Account Manager, you will have real and rare opportunity to join a highly ambitious, expanding private equity backed business with significant career value.
We work with over 10,000+ native linguists–both nationally and internationally–to cover over 450 languages and dialects in service to our clients. These include local governments, NHS Trusts, Police and the Immigration Advisory Service, to name a few. We are extremely proud of our excellent client retention rate within the public sector.
We offer 24/7 365 days services to our clients, and excellent customer service both internally and externally is at the core of our business values.
About the Role
Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm Start date: ASAP Salary: £18k Plus dependent on experience
This role will see responsibility from day 1 and we offer opportunities to progress your career. The role of Client Relationship Executive will require an ability to prioritise a varied workload and solve problems, including processing client queries and complaints. It is essential that you also have a good telephone manner and can communicate professionally at all times. Experience with B2B customer service is desirable but not required.
Main Duties Include
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within Client companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their service.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Dealing with day-to-day queries
- Complaints handling
- Using in house system
- Using excel to generate reports
Key knowledge, skills required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to take instruction and carry out tasks efficiently and to a high standard
- Good time keeping
Our office is a friendly, diverse, and welcoming place. However, this is counterbalanced by a busy environment that requires determination and a hard-working attitude. We value individuals who possess a strong work-ethic and sense of community, but who also carry themselves with confidence and professionalism.
If you think you match the description and can bring enthusiasm, tenacity and a professional approach to work, then send apply today! Applicants must be UK residents only.
DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality or religion.
Please note, a DBS Check is required for the role.
Please send your CV to email@example.com