Bengali is the official language of Bangladesh. A large proportion of Bangladeshi’s live in the south of the UK with 50% of the UK Bangladeshi population living in London. However, DA Languages are still more than capable of fulfilling your translation and interpreting needs for Bengali all over the UK.
More than 210 million people speak Bengali and DA Languages work with the most proficient and qualified linguists in order to provide our clients with a premium service. It is also important to note that our linguists are able to handle the translation and interpretation of societal differences that can hinder the process depending on the context of the translation or interpretation. Although given that all our Bengali linguists are sensitive to cultural contrasts, breaking down the language barrier in the most appropriate manner is easily achieved to the highest standard.
When it comes to requesting your Bengali linguists, it’s never been easier. All our clients gain access to our secure online booking portal – DA Link. This online portal allows you to book and manage your linguist needs. Of course, the more notice provided the better but we are more than capable of working to urgent deadlines.
Through DA Link you can:
- Book, amend or cancel linguist bookings online
- Access reports on your spend on our services
- See Linguist performance
- Provide feedback on the service you received
The services we offer which our Bengali linguists are all skilled and experienced in:
- Bengali ad-hoc interpreting
- Bengali consecutive interpreting
- Bengali simultaneous interpreting
- Bengali mental health interpreting
- Bengali telephone interpreting
- Bengali video interpreting
- Bengali document translation & proofreading