DA Languages Ltd was established 23 years ago by current CEO, Actar Arya. Now a private equity-backed business, our focus is on continuing to grow as a business and strengthen our working practices.
With new offices, a dedicated team and an ever-expanding customer base, we are considered one of the most trusted and reliable service providers in our sector.
Our mission is simple – to enable our customers to deliver their goals through removing language barriers, by:
- Creating processes and systems that enable us to deliver a best in class solution
- Building employee knowledge, ensuring we better capture our clients’ needs and provide valued advice
- Understanding the global changes that impact the sectors we serve
- Ensuring that our customers audience receive their messaging exactly how it was intended
About the Role
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £30-40k per annum
Purpose of the role
Due to recent expansion and intended growth plans, DA Languages is looking to add a driven, dynamic career B2B Marketing Manager to join an industry-leading business.
The company has experienced year on year growth for the past 4 years and has continued to grow both its workforce and customer base during the economic downturn. As part of this development, we are looking for an experienced, talented individual capable of hitting the ground running.
This role will suit someone with experience in B2B marketing campaign management and content strategies, as well as experience working closely with the sales team to generate leads.
- Campaign management – managing all B2B marketing campaigns and content plans
- Working closely with the Senior Management team, translating their needs and delivering on this
- Pitch support – understanding what the B2B Sales Team need and providing marketing data to show value. Pitching can be small quick turnaround to long term tender processes.
- Managing multiple channels and stakeholders including internal teams and external search agencies
- Management of a small team
- You will have worked in a fast-paced lead generation-focused business
- Proven experience in a B2B campaign management role
- Have worked on building brand recognition in target markets
- Autonomous, driven individual who can connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Content, lead generation and business development process experience
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
If you think you match the description and can bring enthusiasm, tenacity and a professional approach to work then apply today. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be UK residents and possess the right to work in the UK. DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality, or religion.
Please note, a DBS check is required for the role.