About the Role
To provide support to the Finance Team by ensuring that interpreter payments and client invoicing are processed accurately and on time.
The role is varied in terms of support required so this means that as well as providing key administrative support, you will also be required to act as a point of contact for linguist queries.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Data inputting & processing timesheets
• Processing client invoices on a monthly and ad-hoc basis
• Investigating and resolving interpreter queries in a professional manner
• Investigating and resolving customer invoice queries in a professional manner
• Effective communication with team members and interpreters
• Complete profit analysis on individual bookings and present back to the Payments Team Leader
• General administration support to support the day to day activities of the Finance
• Answering external and internal calls
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Administration experience
• High level of IT literacy
• Strong Excel skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Attention to details
• Problem-solving skills
Please note, a DBS check is required for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £8,500.00 per year