Apprentice Office Assistant
DA Languages Ltd was established 23 years ago by current CEO, Actar Arya. Now a private equity-backed business, our focus is on continuing to grow as a business and strengthen our working practices.
With new offices, a dedicated team and an ever-expanding customer base, we are considered one of the most trusted and reliable service providers in our sector.
Our mission is simple – to enable our customers to deliver their goals through removing language barriers, by:
- Creating processes and systems that enable us to deliver a best in class solution
- Building employee knowledge, ensuring we better capture our clients’ needs and provide valued advice
- Understanding the global changes that impact the sectors we serve
- Ensuring that our customers audience receive their messaging exactly how it was intended
About the Role
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £8,500 per annum
Purpose of the role
Due to recent expansion and intended growth plans, DA Languages is looking to add an apprentice office assistant to our team.
The successful candidate will support the business with managing key activities in the office, including:
- Health and safety
- Stakeholder management
This is a great role for someone looking to gain broad experience within a fast paced, growing business. This role has lots of opportunities for expansion and career progression.
- Managing facilities requests and liaising with the building landlord to resolve any issues
- Supporting the HR department to manage health and safety related activities such as audits, floorwalks and documentation
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Coordinating the use of the office car park and other areas
- Ordering and managing office supplies e.g. stationary
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
The ideal candidate will:
- Be organised and a self-starter
- Be an energetic team player
- Be able to work in a fast paced, pressured environment
- Have attention to detail
- Have an interest to develop your skills within this area
- Be able to work under own initiative in a pro-active manner
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Desirable: Welsh-speaking to a native/almost native level
If you think you match the description and can bring enthusiasm, tenacity and a professional approach to work then apply today. Send your CV to email@example.com.
Applicants must be UK residents and possess the right to work in the UK. DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality, or religion.
Please note, a DBS check is required for the role.