Apprentice Employee Engagement & Events Coordinator
DA Languages Ltd was established 23 years ago by current CEO, Actar Arya. Now a private equity-backed business, our focus is on continuing to grow as a business and strengthen our working practices.
With new offices, a dedicated team and an ever-expanding customer base, we are considered one of the most trusted and reliable service providers in our sector.
Our mission is simple – to enable our customers to deliver their goals through removing language barriers, by:
- Creating processes and systems that enable us to deliver a best in class solution
- Building employee knowledge, ensuring we better capture our clients’ needs and provide valued advice
- Understanding the global changes that impact the sectors we serve
- Ensuring that our customers audience receive their messaging exactly how it was intended
About the Role
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £8,500 per annum
Purpose of the role
Due to recent expansion and intended growth plans, DA Languages is looking to hire an apprentice to support to coordination and delivery of internal employee engagement events. The successful candidate will work within the HR Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, growing team to develop skills and get hands on experience in areas such as:
- Event management and coordination – internal events and charity related events
- Event promotion, both internally and externally
- Working with external companies, charities, colleges and schools
- Employee feedback surveys and how to measure engagement within the business
- Managing the internal events calendar
- Organising a variety of events within the business
- Working with HR, Senior Managers and other departments to promote events within the office
- Build relationships with external stakeholders, such as charities, colleges and schools to support them with events
- Administration of employee surveys or other feedback questionnaires
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about employee engagement and event management and eager to develop new skills
- Be organised and a self-starter
- Be an energetic team player
- Be able to work in a fast paced, pressured environment
- Have attention to detail
- Have an interest to develop your skills within this area
- Be able to work under own initiative in a pro-active manner
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
If you think you match the description and can bring enthusiasm, tenacity and a professional approach to work then apply today. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be UK residents and possess the right to work in the UK. DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality, or religion.
Please note, a DBS check is required for the role.